• Minimum 2-3 years in residential construction drawings
• College diploma in drafting, architecture, or equivalent
• Able to create preliminary designs or conceptualization of design
• Strong communication skills
• Works well within a team atmosphere
• Minimum 2 years working with REVIT & AutoCAD
• Ability to multi-task
• Able to create presentation drawings with perspectives using REVIT
• Critical-thinker and problem-solver
• Attention to detail
• Do site visits to collect measurements to help complete the drawings
• Analyze the data collected
• Prepare relevant and reliable forecasts
• Analyze and prepare drawings
• Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients and vendors
Vice President (Founder)
JDC Custom Homes Inc.
• An opportunity to join a talented fast growing construction company.
• Knowing that you are a part of keeping JDC a well-organized TEAM!
• Mentorship and learning from experienced business leaders.
• Yearly TEAM cultural events
• Monthly breakfast meetings with the rest of the JDC TEAM.
• A competitive wage with over-time after 44 hours, vacation pay, paid training, medical benefits, and a chance of advancement within the company.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to join the JDC TEAM, then connect with Margaret and let her know that you are a great fit for JDC.