• Are you self-driven, team-oriented, forward thinking, and hard working?
• Do you have the ability to prioritize your own workload and handle competing deadlines?
• Do you enjoy working with tools, ladders, scaffolding, lifts, etc.?
• At the start of each week attend a “Team Huddle” to be able to facilitate/relate company goals and schedules for upcoming tasks/projects for the week ahead.
• Help to ensure tools and materials are prepared in advance to enable projects to be produced in the most efficient manner.
• Work in a pre-planned and efficient manner to ensure all tasks are being completed within the allotted time frame.
• Double check your work regularly to prevent delays.
• Install doors and windows, siding materials, drywall, flooring, framing walls, trim, etc.
• Build structures such as stairs, cabinets, decks and outdoor structures
Vice President (Founder)
JDC Custom Homes Inc.
• An opportunity to join a talented fast growing construction company.
• Knowing that you are a part of keeping JDC a well-organized TEAM!
• Mentorship and learning from experienced business leaders.
• Yearly TEAM cultural events
• Monthly breakfast meetings with the rest of the JDC TEAM.
• A competitive wage with over-time after 44 hours, vacation pay, paid training, medical benefits, and a chance of advancement within the company.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to join the JDC TEAM, then connect with Margaret and let her know that you are a great fit for JDC.