● At the start of each week attend a “Team Huddle” to be able to facilitate/relate company goals and schedules for upcoming tasks/projects for the week ahead.
● Help to ensure tools and materials are prepared in advance to enable projects to be produced in the most efficient manner.
● Work in a pre-planned and efficient manner to ensure all tasks are being completed within the allotted time frame.
● Double check your work regularly to prevent delays.
● Cut, shape and smooth lumber using tapes, saws, and various other related tools.
● Install doors and windows, siding materials, drywall, flooring, framing walls, trim, etc.
● Build structures such as stairs, cabinets, decks and outdoor structures