• Are you self-driven, team-oriented, forward thinking, and hard working?
• Have you worked in a residential construction company for at least 3-5 years before?
• Do you have the ability to prioritize your own workload and handle competing deadlines?
• Do you know how to read blueprints, drawings, and sketches to fully grasp requirements?
• Do you enjoy working with tools, ladders, scaffolding, lifts, etc.?
• At the start of each week attend a “Team Huddle” to be able to facilitate/relate company goals and schedules for upcoming tasks/projects for the week ahead.
• Help to ensure tools and materials are prepared in advance to enable projects to be produced in the most efficient manner.
• Work in a pre-planned and efficient manner to ensure all tasks are being completed within the allotted time frame.
• Double check your work regularly to prevent delays.
• Cut, shape and smooth lumber using tapes, saws, and various other related tools.
• Install doors and windows, siding materials, drywall, flooring, framing walls, trim, etc.
• Build structures such as stairs, cabinets, decks and outdoor structures