• Install waterproofing treatment using equipment in accordance with established procedures and practice
• Assist in waterproofing application and works with a range of waterproofing chemicals and coating products.
• Regularly monitor and maintain waterproofing equipment to ensure it remains in working order.
• Perform visual inspections on projects
• Adhere to all applicable laws and regulations, including building, trade, fire, and construction codes as well as company policies.
• Ability to multi-task
• Adhere to all health and safety practices and procedures
• OSSD - Grade 12 High School Diploma
• Understanding of technical aspects of waterproofing
• G License
• Reliable transportation and willing to travel to job sites
• Able to work in fast-paced environment
• Works well within a team atmosphere
Vice President (Founder)
JDC Custom Homes Inc.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to join the JDC TEAM, then connect with Margaret and let her know that you are a great fit for JDC.